Posting Job Title: Account Executive 2
Requisition #: 140711BR
Posting Location: United States - Ohio - Cincinnati
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas - New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com and www.twcmediasales.com.
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, pension, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
The Account Executive II position is a consultative field sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
- Understands the communication needs of the small-to-medium and large business customers and designs solutions to meet those complex business needs
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Designs, develops and presents sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Education and Experience:
- Five or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications industry
- Proven business-to-business sales experience with C level decision makers preferred
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required
- Strong networking and negotiation skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience required.
Travel Requirements: No
Supervisory/Managerial Responsibilities: No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 3485
Controlling Establishment ID: 00022 - Cincinnati 11252 Cornell Park
Time Warner Cable - 2 years ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...