Posting Job Title: Account Executive 2
Requisition #: 145142BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
As a technology leader in the telecommunications industry and one of the largest cable operators in the nation, Time Warner Cable Business Class has a uniquely strong marketplace position. We built our business on the single focus of being a best-in-class telecommunications service provider, and we are looking for best-in-class sales leaders to join us in our drive to success.
The Account Executive II position is a consultative field sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers, including the development of client centric product solutions
- Understands the communication needs of the small-to-medium and large business customers and designs solutions to meet those complex business needs
- Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
- Designs, develops and presents sales proposals and presentations on product benefits
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking and industry events
- Qualifies new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
- Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
- Works in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
- Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Education and Experience:
- Five or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications industry
- Proven business-to-business sales experience with "C level" decision makers preferred
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required
- Strong networking and negotiation skills required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience required.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...