YP is the largest, most progressive and comprehensive advertising solutions provider to small and medium businesses offering revenue and customer growth through best in class online presence, search optimization, traditional listings and consulting on our overall service portfolio. YP creates local search and advertising products that encourage consumers to discover and engage with local businesses across online, print and mobile platforms. YP's suite of advertising offerings includes its flagship products YP.com, YP Local Ad Network, the popular YPmobile app and The YP Real Yellow Pages®. YP.com, which attracts over 30 million monthly online unique visitors, is also accessed by millions of users each month via the mobile web. |
Join our dedicated and talented team of sales professionals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We are currently seeking energetic and success motivated sales professionals to sell our advertising solutions. We provide proven winners state of the art sales training, territories with strong growth potential, a great work environment and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Targeted earnings of $75-$100K, no earnings cap!
- Fully paid sales training
- Auto and Mobile Allowance
- iPad and Laptop
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance for employee and dependents
- 401K plan with company match
- Pension Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- CEO Trips
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Prospecting businesses for the purpose of selling our portfolio of advertising products through face to face contact.
- Conducting research and selecting appropriate tools for client presentations to sell YP's high end suite of advertising products: digital express, YP.com, pay-per-click, video streaming, Yahoo banners/display ads, and YP connect.
- Visiting businesses to obtain pertinent information about the business itself, potential markets, problems faced in doing business, current advertising and results from it. Discussing role of advertising in attracting new customers and retaining clientele.
- Preparing sample visuals and value proving background information, as basis for recommending advertising programs customized to meet the needs of each business.
- Preparing forms, letters, and executing contracts.
- Handling an aggressive work schedule of daily sales contacts ability to prioritize and organize work is critical.
What You Need:
- 2+ years of cumulative, commissioned business-to-business sales experience, media sales experience preferred
- "Hunter" mentality, previous prospecting experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and self-management skills
- Microsoft Office and Internet proficiency
- Solid work ethic
- High customer service standards
- Business acumen
- Ability and ambition to thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or have permanent work authorization
If you're a focused sales professional, motivated, energetic and driven to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then we are looking for you. Don't miss this exciting opportunity to get connected with YP.
AT&T is providing staffing, payroll, and benefit services to YP on a temporary basis.
YP is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Keywords: Internet advertising, advertising sales, outside sales, commissions, bonus, SEO, SEM, search engine optimization, mobile advertising, mobile texting, cold calling, prospecting, digital sales, media sales
AT&T - 2 years ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...