Sales Professionals are responsible for selling and introducing our entire product line up to their customers and prospects. This specific position will be focused on selling within the healthcare industry. Ricoh USA offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, uncapped commissions, an expense allowance and the opportunity to achieve monthly and quarterly performance based bonuses and incentives. Ricoh USA helps you thrive as a sales representative by providing award-winning sales training and an excellent support structure (e.g. sales marketing).
As a Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our hardware and software solutions to named accounts within your healthcare vertical assignment. Your job duties will include prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer hardware in current accounts while working to always communicate the Ricoh Health Care National message. You will be required to achieve your quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will also be responsible for completing customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts as well as doing proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
* The ideal candidate for this job will have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
* Must have 1-2 years of business-to-business outside sales experience, selling within our industry or healthcare vertical preferred.
* Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
* Basic fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
* Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to perform without direct supervision.
* Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, Outlook, etc.) a must.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Ricoh - 22 months ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...