Meets significant revenue goals for UL through cost effective consultative sales to prospects and customers with national or international scope. Analyzes customer's objectives and determines which UL services or combination of services best fit their strategic initiatives. |
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of UL's national and international services, policies and procedures in order to better serve prospective customers in identifying the UL service to fit the customer's need.
- Researches and assesses sales opportunities consistent with UL and unit strategies and objectives and identifies the decision-makers in the prospective organization. Builds and maintains a relationship with the decision-makers at established accounts.
- Develops comprehensive account plans that address the strategic needs of the customer. Develops and manages relationships with customers of national and international scope.
- Develops product sales by researching and resolving complex problems for key/high value or international customers.
- Uses in depth knowledge of UL's full set of offerings and customer needs to develop needs analyses and solutions to issues of strategic importance. Writes proposals that focus on customer's strategic initiatives and prepares complex quotes.
- Mentor and coach lower level sales staff as assigned by manager.
- Assists the Sales Sector Leader in analyzing sales results versus annual objectives. Provides input for achieving objectives.
- Cross-sells UL services within established account base.
- Prepares sales reports and marketing materials as requested by manager.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Demonstrated mastery of the sales process, group leadership and business planning, generally obtained through experience as an Account Executive II.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively complete a sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to sell at senior levels within client accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate sales staff.
- Generally ten years progressively responsible outside sales experience including experience selling to strategic or major accounts of national or international scope.
- University Degree ( Bachelor's degree)
Products that pass the muster of this company get the UL symbol of approval. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) is one of the world's...