Do you excel at sales and have plenty of drive but lack passion for your job? Do you wish you could leave work each day knowing you made the world a better place? Does your dream job include making a difference in the lives of children?
Based in Lynnwood, WA, All for KIDZ—producers of The NED Show— is looking to grow our industry leading company with top quality Inside Sales Executives at our new office in Jacksonville, FL. We provide a character education assembly called The NED Show for more than 2.5 million children at elementary schools in North America, England, Australia and New Zealand every year with our character building message of Never give up, Encourage others, Do your best (N.E.D.) www.thenedshow.com.
Your training is paid, your territory is protected and our culture is positive and supportive. No divas or sketchy characters allowed.
We are only looking for the brightest and most capable applicants. A strong work ethic and drive to accomplish our organizational objectives is essential. The ability to work independently is a must. People who need to be micro-managed need not apply.
Based in Lynnwood and operating for more than 22 years, we offer full time employment in a secure company, base wage of $15-$17 per hour (DOE), plus three bonus tiers with the potential to achieve $50 to $70K annually. Benefits include 20 days of paid time off and health insurance. Monday through Friday business hours. We are a tobacco and drug free workplace. Nonsmokers only please.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels at schools and gain access to the decision makers in order to present the benefits of The NED Show via phone and email.
- Determine needs, present solutions, and effectively handle objections
- Confirm scheduled shows and help create high level of client satisfaction
- Follow-up with clients to assess success of show, gain referrals and secure agreement for future performances
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Inside sales experience is a plus.
- Customer service or other jobs where exceptional relationship and selling skills are required may be considered
- Confident self-starter with the ability to work independently without close supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to address below. Please include a COVER LETTER. It is how we tell you are actually interested and not just meeting your unemployment requirements by responding. So we won’t follow up with you if a cover letter is not included.
Include in the subject line the position you are applying for. Please do not call.