Job ID: 657
Job Category: Sales
About ACTIVE Network: At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.The Business Solutions Division of the ACTIVE Network provides Enterprise web based solutions that help corporate customers manage their corporate meetings and events, providing the world's leading online meeting management platform. Key customers include Cisco, Disney and Kraft Foods.As a result of business expansion ACTIVE Network has exciting opportunities as an Account Executive.The Account Executive is responsible for driving new business within an assigned territory. We are looking for “hunters” who can identify C level executives within Fortune 1000 companies and can develop, pursue and execute successful new sales of all of Actives products, Services and Technology in their assigned territory. The AE position will be primarily focused (80%) on developing New Business within the territory assigned.PERKS AND BENEFITSGreat work environment.Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance, 401k with match.ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Cold Call prospects on a daily basis
- Effectively and accurately manage sales pipeline within Salesforce.com to maximize all new business opportunities. Monitor and report sales activity within the system on a daily basis
- Develop creative, unique ideas for target marketing of new business within territory.
- Create business plans and white space analysis for all new business and existing accounts to maximize revenue.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and that those relationships are grown and strengthened.
- Drives New Logo Sales
- Liaise with Pre Sales and Services Team to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Review existing business plans with Management Team to ensure that opportunities for cross-selling and revenue maximization within the client organization are being executed.
•3+ years of selling experience must be selling SAAS , software or technology products- Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue/quota goals- Demonstrated experience developing relationships at the VP level and managing major accounts – 100K to $1M plus per yearJ2W: MON
Active Network, Inc. - 12 months ago
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...