Who we are looking for:
What you'll be doing:
- You are passionate and have a proven track record of consistently exceeding expectations, both for the company & your customers.
- Energy and enthusiasm are your forte! You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your creativity and quality work.
- You want to be a part of a company that is dramatically changing the way compensation is handled across North America.
- You’re fearless. You have no problem jumping in head first, constantly learning and pushing yourself to further develop your consultative sales skills.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Generate new business opportunities through your own prospecting, as well as engaging leads that have already been developed through our website.
- Become the expert of PayScale’s solutions in your territory. It will be your responsibility to be the industry expert in your territory, for your customers.
- Exposing and solving real problems for HR professionals and business leaders in new and dynamic ways.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 4 year degree.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota in an inside sales environment.
- Demonstrated high degree of diligence and accountability with respective results.
PayScale, Inc. - 13 months ago