Preferred Accounts Account Executive - Arizona
We are searching for Account Executives to perform as a quota carrying salesperson responsible for the sale of Dell solutions in the Dell Preferred Accounts group in major US metropolitan cities.
Requirements- The Account Executive should have 6-8+ years of proven sales experience as a consistent top performer
- Directly drive the sale of Dell Client, Services, and Enterprise Solutions in these territories
- Make at least 12 customer calls per week to close new and existing customer accounts
- Must possess a blended sales and technical background and be proficient in sales methodologies and processes
- Work closely with the Preferred Accounts Inside sales team, outside Software Account Executives and outside Storage Account Executives to further penetrate and maintain Development Accounts in the Preferred Accounts set
- 3+ years of selling to CXO Level experience is desirable
- In addition to exemplary selling skills, the candidate should demonstrate strong communications skills and excellent time management control
- A strong knowledge of Dell Services, Client Systems, and Servers is a must
- The Account Executive must live in the territory they service
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 13 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...