The Small Business Account Executive (SBAE) is responsible to grow and retain revenue in their assigned Commercial Accounts. The SBAE’s primary responsibility is to sell new and existing services and products to an assigned list of Small/Medium Segment accounts. The SBAE will be responsible for service contract renewals and selling additional services and products within an assigned account module. In addition, the SBAE is expected to sell individual products and integrated complex communication solutions throughout an organization and develop/maintain executive level relationships within the businesses they serve. The SBAE will prospect both within their assigned account module and for new customers and Winback opportunities. This will involve; cold calling, generating proposals/contracts and providing a consultative selling approach. In providing a consultative selling approach, the SBAE will work with multiple territories of the Company and will need to develop and maintain relationships with the appropriate internal resources, i.e., Sales Engineers, Regulatory, Field Operations, Product Management, Implementation and Project Management resources. Each SBAE will also have a monthly net new revenue sales quota of $4,000.00. (Subject to change). Accurate forecasting and reporting will also be a requirement, with a concentration on securing customer contracts (renewing & up-selling existing customers and securing new customers from competitors). Manage an existing base of revenue within assigned accounts for Renewals & Revenue Retention. Prospect for upgrades and additional services within these assigned accounts to generate net new recurring revenue, communicate new products and promotions, and continuous relationship building. Prospect for new customer/Winback opportunities (including cold calling - face to face or telemarketing, networking etc.) to generate additional net new recurring revenue Maintain current and accurate contact, opportunity and account information with the applicable tools provided by Frontier (specifically Sales Force.com). Proposal preparation, Billing Analysis, Contract preparation, Forecasting updates, Sales Reports, Forecasting Reports Provide internal resources (including but not limited to Customer Service teams/CSA/Sales Engineers) with all information required for a timely and quality installation of sold services. Training & Meetings related to the Commercial Sales Organization.
1. Kind and length of experience:
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years of business-to-business sales experience in a high activity sales group. (Includes significant prospecting through cold calling and networking).
· One-year minimum of General Telecommunication’s experience.
· Experienced at establishing and maintaining relationships at all levels of a customer’s organization.
Candidate must have a valid State drivers license and clean driving record.
· PC skills to include proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and web browsing applications.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Knowledge of voice and data technologies, applications, and how customers use and purchase these technologies including but not limited to High Speed Internet, Dedicated Internet, Data Services, Local and Long Distance, IP, hosted solutions & Customer Premise Equipment (CPE).
· Must have the ability to build and accurately forecast a sales pipeline.
· Mathematical skills: ability to demonstrate logic and calculate figures for fulfilling pricing and savings requests.
· Strong time management and organizational skills (to include inter-departmental relationships).
· Excellent Sales Skills.
· Professional dress code. 3. Education, certification and/or license requirements:
· Bachelor’s preferred.
· Valid local Drivers license and auto insurance required. 4. Physical Requirements:
· Job requires driving, walking door to door in inclement climate areas, and the ability to work extended hours.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) offers voice, broadband, satellite video, wireless Internet data access, data security...