We are searching for a high energy, fearless self-starter who is excited about growing and becoming part of our growing sales organization. You’re energetic, personable; detail oriented, and operates on a high level at everything you do. You’re constantly striving to add more value to the company. You’re detail oriented and capable of doing a wide range of tasks – from chatting and qualifying potential customers online to developing sales ready leads in our underserved markets. You are a constant learner, searching for a position that enables you to grow and challenge yourself professionally each day.
- You are passionate and have a proven track record of consistently exceeding expectations, both for the company & your customers.
- Energy and enthusiasm are your forte! You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your creativity and quality work.
- You want to be a part of a company that is dramatically changing the way compensation is handled across North America.
- You’re fearless. You have no problem jumping in head first, constantly learning and pushing yourself to further develop your consultative sales skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package including employer paid medical & dental, and we boast a unique and exciting company culture. You’ll find PayScale staff work hard and play hard. We have staff that train for marathons, participate in STP and bike to work month annually. PayScale hosts fun events including picnics, holiday parties, private cruises, and sporting events. We also have fun stuff happening at the office, a ping pong table, a pancake machine, beer tasting by local breweries and an awesome deck w/ BBQ overlooking Century Link Field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 4 year degree.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office). Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful.