Account Executive Team Leader
is responsible for providing leadership, guidance, and support to a team of Account Executives. The position provides hands-on training and coaching to the Account Executives to ensure that they have the necessary skills, techniques, and resources needed to successfully sell insurance products. The Team Leader will also maintain their own caseload of offices in order to create new clients through the sale of insurance products.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the team, under supervision, while supporting the Sales Director and the Vice President of Sales. Monitor Account Executives for compliance with Agency standards procedures.
- Provide hands-on training on various sales processes and techniques to ensure the necessary productivity and development of the Account Executives. Act as a mentor to new employees.
- Troubleshoot performance issues among team members. Keep track of errors within the team to ensure accountability and additional training, if necessary. Bring concerns to management's attention.
- Act as a point person for the Account Executive's general workflow and procedural questions/concerns. Provide feedback on appropriate courses of action.
- Responsible for selling insurance products to a wide variety of prospects. Adhere to state, Agency, and insurance company guidelines.
- Determine client hazard risks; provide insurance solutions and use effective sales processes to maximize closing rations for all prospective clients.
- Continuously follow up with prospects and document contacts in the client management system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Property and Casualty license required.
- A minimum of five years of experience in an insurance or related sales role preferred.
- Familiarity with traditional insurance products, as well as more complicated and/or unique policies.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 2 years ago - save job
Weichert, Realtors is one of the nation's largest privately held real estate companies, with more than 470 company-owned and franchised...