PC*MILER is the routing, mileage and mapping software depended on by today's transportation industry. Accuracy and reliability have positioned PC*MILER as the technology used by over 22,000 leading motor carriers, shippers, and logistics companies around the world. The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), the General Services Administration (GSA) and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) rely on PC*MILER as their worldwide distance standard.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to join our business-to-business software sales team. Your focus will be selling transportation and logistics software applications by demonstrating customer benefits and ROI.
- BA in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- 0-2 years sales/marketing experience through internships, summer or part time jobs
- Excellent organizational and hunting/prospecting skills
- Ability to handle concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Very comfortable speaking to customers over the phone
- Must live within reasonable driving distance to our Princeton, NJ office
- Competitive salary with eligibility for merit and company bonuses
- ALK pays 74% of your medical (POS or HMO) and dental benefits
- ALK pays 100% of your life insurance, AD&D, and short term disability
- Vision plan - exams, contacts, lenses and frames generously covered
- 20 paid time off days along with 8 paid holidays
- Eligible to participate in company 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- We offer a challenging and casual work place with flexible work schedules
- Barbeques throughout the summer, softball, holiday parties, and more!
ALK Technologies, a global leader in GeoLogistics™ and navigation software, is focused on developing innovative solutions for transportation, logistics, mobile workforces and consumers. For 30 years, ALK has led the transportation industry with high-quality routing, mileage and mapping solutions. ALK's PC*MILER products are used by 98% of the largest North American transportation and logistics providers as well as the US Department of Defense. Its award-winning CoPilot Live GPS Navigation software applications provide voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation on a wide range of smartphones, mobile devices and on-board computers.
ALK Technologies has grown steadily to over 180 professionals worldwide, with offices in London, UK and Paris, France.
We pride ourselves on being a market leader in transportation and travel technology. ALK's leadership in applying that technology to solve important problems continues as strongly today as when we began over 30 years ago. Now part of Trimble's (NASDAQ: TRMB) international Transportation and Logistics division, we remain committed to providing our customers with solutions that work for them to lower costs, improve service and safety and minimize harm to the environment.
Indeed - 14 months ago
ALK Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Princeton, NJ, was founded in 1979 as a transportation industry pioneer. ALK harnesses the power of...