AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
AOL Advertising is seeking an Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive will generate revenue by creating unique advertising solutions for big, branded advertisers that leverage all of AOL’s assets.
The Account Executive will:
• Have responsibility for significant, strategic accounts and to drive revenue within that account list,
working with agencies and clients directly.
• Work closely with a team of cross-functional departments to create state-of-the-art advertising solutions for clients.
• Solve complex problems; using research, analysis, AOL expertise to develop creative, innovative solutions.
• Identify and pursue opportunities for innovation within discipline or business area.
• Establishes and cultivates relationships with key contacts internally across departments and externally.
• Anticipate customer needs and requirements and generally provide outstanding client service.
• With minimal direction, assume heavy responsibility for final results – limited only by company policies and budgets.
The Account Executive must have:
• 4 - 6 years experience selling digital advertising.
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus.
• Proven track record in getting to key client decision makers at senior levels of partner organizations.
• The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively with client and internal groups including; business development, marketing strategy and account services.
• Career history of meeting revenue responsibility and producing innovative solutions for branded advertisers.
AOL - 19 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...