AOL Advertising is revolutionizing the way online advertising works. We operate on the cutting edge of media, giving clients a diversity of means to reach global audiences that consume AOL content on a daily basis. AOL is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to work with brands to move their stories forward given our focus on original content, sophisticated distribution models and social marketing approaches. Simply put, we tell the story, take it places and get people talking.
This person is responsible for prophesizing AOL Mobile to the internal Sales team and growing mobile revenue with external clients in the Eastern region U.S. He or she will empower the frontline sales team to sell AOL Mobile by continuously updating the team on product launches, consumer data, client solutions and industry trends. This person will ultimately lead the charge for growing the AOL Mobile advertising business internally and externally in the Eastern region U.S.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
- Develop strong internal relationships to navigate client solutions
- Translate Sales’ needs to mobile team (Product, Launch & Trafficking, Vertical Operations, Creative, etc.)
- Collaborate daily between Sales and Mobile team needs
- Act as educator for all things AOL and Advertising.com Mobile
- Brainstorm mobile solutions proactively and reactively for our clients
- Assist in responding to RFPs with mobile/tablet solutions External Responsibilities
- Consistently meet with clients to educate on AOL Mobile strategy/capabilities/solutions
- Act as a resource for mobile strategy and perspective
- Demonstrate AOL’s thought leadership in the mobile space
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
AOL - 20 months ago
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...