ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.
ARAMARK Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an opportunity for an Account Executive in Kansas City , MO
- Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
- Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
- Present ARAMARK’s whole-product solutions
- Build strong customer relationships and close sales
- Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
- Earn competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
- Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
ARAMARK - 7 months ago
Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind Compass...