We are a data-driven mobile advertising platform for direct marketers and agencies looking to acquire and optimize high mobile audiences at scale. Our powerful marketing analytics suite and 1st party data on over a billion unique user profiles, allow us to programmatically target, measure, and optimize all your mobile media buys. No other mobile platform combines programmatic buying, real-time optimization, and the most in-depth analytics suite available today. Data is the difference for our intelligent targeting. In addition, we are a certified mobile measurement partner on the Facebook platform.
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new accounts that will make a contribution to Apsalar’s revenue growth. You will have a top priority on driving new accounts to the company and a focus on growing the current customer base in the United States.
- Target the mid market for direct brands that have launched high profile mobile apps
- Upsell existing Apsalar analytic customers worldwide to offer RTB/media services
- Maintain a funnel of new accounts and position critical resources on business opportunities with responsibility for managing to assigned quota and closing business
- Work with the management team on developing all business opportunities that are strategic from a revenue perspective or complex in nature, or which require high-level complex selling skills.
- Manage status reporting and analytical procedures to provide management with a comprehensive perspective on the effectiveness of account development via the use of salesforce.com
- Ensure efficient and timely communication with prospects, and customers relative to promotions, new products and services, and other marketing and sales activities
Additional Qualifications : Account management skills; Excellent written and skills; Willingness to travel to meet with prospects; stable employment background; Problem solving ability; “Can do” attitude; Understanding of entrepreneurial organizations; Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a small start-up environment.
- Education : You have a bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing;
- Technical or Special Knowledge : You have a knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience : Strong presentation skills, 1+ years sales experience, proven track record of success closing mid market level accounts, account management experience, and familiar with mobile, online advertising, and ad-tech.
- You have experience selling to online brands.
- Online advertising
- You have an understanding of domestic and international markets
- You have a strong sense of urgency
- You are a motivated self-starter with strong teamwork skills
- You are competitive by nature
- You have the ability to work with executive level prospects and customers.