National Journal is seeking a highly ambitious, entrepreneurial individual to join our team as an Account Executive for Advertising and Event Sales. The Account Executive is responsible for managing a sales territory and developing and maintaining client relationships for National Journal’s print and online publication, as well as live events and research.
• Managing a sales territory to meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Articulating the editorial ambition and audience demographics of all media properties (print, digital, research and events)
• Scheduling client meetings
• Developing and executing strategic advertising and marketing plans for clients by understanding and exploring client marketing strategies and objectives
• Cultivating strong relationships with key client decision-makers
• Prospecting to develop new relationships with potential clients
• Maintaining accurate sales forecasts, and tracking performance accordingly
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
• Outstanding record of sales achievement
• 1-2+ years relevant media sales experience, particularly digital media
• Effective strategic thinking and problem solving
• Persuasive communication skills, ability to create and deliver convincing arguments
• Strong interpersonal skills and strength in building lasting relationships
• Strong analytics and real-time judgment
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
• Poise and 'grace under pressure'
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• BA and strong academic record from respected university or college
Atlantic Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlantic Media Company - 10 months ago