National Journal is seeking a highly ambitious, entrepreneurial individual to join our team as an Account Executive for Advertising and Event Sales. The Account Executive is responsible for managing a sales territory and developing and maintaining client relationships for National Journal’s print and online publication, as well as live events and research.
• Managing a sales territory to meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Articulating the editorial ambition and audience demographics of all media properties (print, digital, research and events)
• Scheduling client meetings
• Developing and executing strategic advertising and marketing plans for clients by understanding and exploring client marketing strategies and objectives
• Cultivating strong relationships with key client decision-makers
• Prospecting to develop new relationships with potential clients
• Maintaining accurate sales forecasts, and tracking performance accordingly
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
• Outstanding record of sales achievement
• 1-2+ years relevant media sales experience, particularly digital media
• Effective strategic thinking and problem solving
• Persuasive communication skills, ability to create and deliver convincing arguments
• Strong interpersonal skills and strength in building lasting relationships
• Strong analytics and real-time judgment
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
• Poise and 'grace under pressure'
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• BA and strong academic record from respected university or college
Atlantic Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Atlantic Media, Ltd. is an award winning, full service, film and video production company. Utilizing the latest technology we specialize in...