Baynote is passionate about personalizing customer shopping experiences online. We view the customer experience in a unique way and we need smart, innovative team members to contribute to our vision. We are looking for an energetic individual with a real hunter mentality who has a versatile business acumen to understand eCommerce across a variety of industries in the Mid-Market.
You should be results driven, resourceful and creative in problem solving; using a consultative approach to guide prospects through the sales cycle and decision-making process.
The Ideal Rock Star Candidate Requirements:
• At least 4 years of experience as Account Executive or equivalent.
• Experience with SaaS solution, selling into or familiar with the retail industry is a plus.
• Strong self-starter with the desire and flexibility to operate in a fast-paced technology startup; open to creative business ideas and willing to explore new markets.
• Conversant or fluent in topics critical to eCommerce Leaders and Digital Marketers such as personalization, big data, mobile, omni-channel, conversion metrics.
• An understanding of Web Analytics, Content Management, Search Engine and Customer Support Applications in a direct sales capacity is preferred.
• Proven track record of success in finding and closing new business over the phone or in person.
• Strategic approach to prospecting potential clients with proven discovery techniques.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision makers.
• Strong understanding of technology.
• Proficient in Sales collaboration tools such as Salesforce, PowerPoint, and Web Conferencing.
• Though this role is primarily based in San Jose headquarters, a willingness to travel as needed is important
• BS/BA degree required or equivalent.
• Manage entire sales process – lead qualification, needs analysis, solution presentation, accurate pipeline forecasting, and closing.
• Effectively communicate and present to executive-level prospects by phone, email, face-to-face meetings, utilizing a consultative selling approach.
• Identify possible opportunities, perform deep discovery, evaluate their requirements, determine appropriate solution mix and present the solution.
• Achieve/exceed quarterly and annual targets by sustaining the necessary pipeline, effectively managing the sales process and delivering on commitments.
• Work in partnership with Sales Director in high visibility, named accounts.
• Team collaboration and selling with the following teams – PSO, Customer Success, Support.
• Remain well-informed about current industry trends and speak fluently about personalization for retail industry.
Don’t stop here! Connect with us and let us know that you are interested.
Baynote delivers on-demand Recommendations and Social Search for websites. Businesses use Baynote to automatically display the best content...