Carestream Dental Job Description
Responsible for maximizing the sales and profit opportunities of the company’s dental products with a high degree of professionalism, customer focus, sales skills and techniques.
- Plan and direct the goals and activities of a specific territory to satisfactorily contribute to the strategic plan of the sales department and Carestream Dental.
- Achieve and surpass established profitable annual sales goals while aggressively seeking new customers through formulating and following planned sales strategies that will ensure optimum sales penetration in an assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain database on all accounts in territory using criteria established by Carestream Dental and develop prospect contacts using this database.
- Provide demonstration and required technical and support information of company products and services.
- Assist the prospect to maximize the return on their investment by building a comprehensive needs analysis and solutions to satisfy those needs.
- Prepare complex pricing quotes requiring detailing knowledge of company marketing position.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and related administrative documentation.
- Perform special duties as directed by management.
- Participation in trade shows and direct mail campaigns.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong personnel management skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%.
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas for previous employers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
Project Goals/ Anticipated First Year Deliverables:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Healthcare IS industry or related industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dental anatomy
- Demonstrate advantages of Kodak Intra-oral and Extra-oral digital radiology (sensors and pans) over film and/or competitive systems
- Understand and demonstrate the value of cone beam technologies specifically related to Kodak systems
- Demonstrate capabilities/advantage of our Practice Management solutions in each of the three specialties we serve(Dental, Ortho, Oral)
Carestream Health - 22 months ago
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...