Carestream Dental Job Description
Responsible for maximizing the sales and profit opportunities of the company’s dental products with a high degree of professionalism, customer focus, sales skills and techniques.
- Plan and direct the goals and activities of a specific territory to satisfactorily contribute to the strategic plan of the sales department and Carestream Dental.
- Achieve and surpass established profitable annual sales goals while aggressively seeking new customers through formulating and following planned sales strategies that will ensure optimum sales penetration in an assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain database on all accounts in territory using criteria established by Carestream Dental and develop prospect contacts using this database.
- Provide demonstration and required technical and support information of company products and services.
- Assist the prospect to maximize the return on their investment by building a comprehensive needs analysis and solutions to satisfy those needs.
- Prepare complex pricing quotes requiring detailing knowledge of company marketing position.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and related administrative documentation.
- Perform special duties as directed by management.
- Participation in trade shows and direct mail campaigns.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong personnel management skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80%.
- Proven success at meeting and exceeding quotas for previous employers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
Project Goals/ Anticipated First Year Deliverables:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Healthcare IS industry or related industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Dental anatomy
- Demonstrate advantages of Kodak Intra-oral and Extra-oral digital radiology (sensors and pans) over film and/or competitive systems
- Understand and demonstrate the value of cone beam technologies specifically related to Kodak systems
- Demonstrate capabilities/advantage of our Practice Management solutions in each of the three specialties we serve(Dental, Ortho, Oral)
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...