ConsumerTrack is growing and evolving! Led by a world-class team of Internet advertising veterans and engineers, we are committed to continuously innovating, growing, and improving the way people connect to the variety of financial products they use every day. Our GoMedia Platform, made up of over 1600 websites, is the home of a world-class collection of premium financial brands such as American Express, Discover, Comerica, Allstate and Experian. Our industry-leading data-driven marketing, lead scoring and analytics allow us to deliver consistent, quality leads – at scale. Our ambition is to be the strategic partner of choice for the top 20 brands in each vertical we are in, cementing our reputation as a company that is truly redefining digital marketing.
The Account Executive fuels the Business Development team engine, driving our growth by initiating our relationships with our Fortune 500 partners. Break out and take the next step in your career as you leverage ConsumerTrack’s world-class proprietary infrastructure to connect national brands to customers.
- Leverage current connections and experience to initiate alliances with top tier national clients in banking, credit, insurance, real estate, and mortgage verticals
- Create and present advertising sales strategies, proposals, and presentations to C-level executives and key decision makers
- Engage and strategize with clients and their national ad agencies to determine their business needs to develop a customized marketing solution
- Collaborate with client management, media, traffic and operations teams to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Consult with cross-functional teams in sales revenue forecasting, business growth projections and goal setting
- 2-3 years of sales experience in digital advertising/Internet/online media
- Experience selling into/managing Fortune 500 accounts
- Financial and ad agency experience a plus
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Able to conceive, develop, and articulate a coherent sales strategy and methodology, including accurate forecasting capabilities and sales plans
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self-improvement
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally and externally with clients
- Possesses a strong belief in and passion for ConsumerTrack’s market value and potential.
- Competitive base salary & high growth opportunities
- Superb benefits package — health, vision, dental, 401K (5% employer contribution)
- Free gym membership to all elite Spectrum Club locations –get fit on us!
- Generous time off policy — vacation, holiday (including your birthday!)
- Employee referral programs — up to $1,000 per referral –no cap!
Want to see the company culture you’ll be immersed in? – Check us out on Facebook! www.facebook.com/ConsumerTrack
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -