Boston, MA office or Cranberry (Pittsburgh, PA) office
An opportunity to significantly contribute to your company's success. A market to sell into that is emerging and growing at an accelerated pace. A young, strong and stable company with an exciting high-energy culture. A company with excellent year on year growth, and the plans and potential for significant increase in growth. High visibility and accessibility to the CEO and Executive management team so that your achievements are well recognized. A success-focused environment that rewards top performers. If this sounds like the right environment for you, you may be a candidate for our team.
The Account Executive role at Continuum is primarily focused on acquiring new partners (Managed Service Providers and Value Added Resellers) for Continuum’s Remote Monitoring and Management solution.
- Calling into Managed Service Providers and Value added Resellers to acquire them as partners
- Articulating the Unique Business Value of our remote monitoring and managing solution
- Maintaining a consistent call volume of 50+ calls per day
- Following up on inbound leads in a responsive and organized manner
- Develop a strong territory plan for aggressive outbound calling
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects sufficient to meet and exceed sales goals
- Using Salesforce.com extensively as CRM tool for activities, tasks, notes, forecasting, etc.
- Being a team player.
- Working Hard. Having Fun. Making money. Succeeding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong phone presence
- A minimum of 2 years of successful direct selling experience in an Account Executive role
- Experience with a high volume environment (consistently driving 50+ outbound calls per day)
- Strong ability to articulate a value proposition and to artfully answer questions and objections
- The ability and desire to work in a challenging and growth-focused environment
- Experience using a CRM solution extensively each day
- Must possess these personal characteristics to be successful here and fully enjoy the environment: Strong work ethic, competitive, coachable, organized, goal-oriented, enthusiastic
- Previous experience working with SalesForce.com (our CRM and system of record)
- General knowledge of the managed services or IT support industry
- Knowledge of, and experience selling in a Channel versus direct environment
- Experience with remote monitoring and management solutions
- Business to business inside sales experience
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, incentive program, excellent benefits package, and 401k. Our company prides itself on providing a stable, exciting, challenging, yet positive learning atmosphere with an opportunity for professional growth and development. The associates in this position also will have the potential for upward mobility within the company after successfully fulfilling these responsibilities for a period of time.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com .
Continuum Managed Services, LLC - 21 months ago
Envision EMI - Continuum designed and implemented Envsion's mission critical systems which have been in use for 7 years. These systems...