Hey, we’re Crystal Rock – a single source supplier of water, coffee and office supplies. We're nearly 100 years old, but cooler than ice in Alaska. With more than 80,000 products, over 100,000 customers throughout the Northeast, we're thriving - because our customers know we're so much more than products.
We're looking for more Crystal Rock-Stars to join our team and share in the belief that ”Little Things Matter”...because they have the greatest impact on a person’s day. Like you, we’re local and homegrown, accessible, we’re people as much as products, we’re committed to making the community a better place to live, work and play.
You'll get the chance to be a Rocker - a member of our family...with some great perks...the training and development to equip you...to deliver a WOW customer experience. Yeah, we said WOW. So bring the personality. Bring problem solving. Load up on our feel good fuel - water and coffee - and bring the passion and energy needed to embrace the idea that Little Things Matter.
Sales position available in the Manchester, NH area
Account Executives are essential to identifying opportunities, providing comprehensive customer solutions and delivering on Crystal Rock’s brand message of “Little Things Matter”. AE’s will be responsible for analyzing, targeting and acquiring new prospects. Our AE’s will also be responsible for developing relationships with those prospects and converting them to Crystal Rock customers. Our AE’s will present new product solutions and increase sales within existing Crystal Rock customers. AE’s will work daily with our Route Sales People (RSP) and their Managers to implement the appropriate sales strategy to manage our customer’s expectations.
To be a Rock-star you need to be a talented, self-motivated problem-solver who can connect the dots. You are special, now let it shine – and we’ll help you by offering:
- Sales Training Classes to Refine or Introduce Rock-star Technique
- Base Salary, Monthly and Quarterly Commission Opportunities
- Weekly Car Allowance
- Chance for a Career – Leave Your Own Legacy at a 100 Year Old Company
- Comprehensive Benefit package
- Plenty of Water and Coffee to Drink
- Family-Friendly Environment
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with your Manager to develop and execute on your territories sales strategy of acquiring, retaining and growing your business.
- Develop a weekly sales plan to target at least 50 new prospects within your CRM tool.
- Acquiring and establishing new water, coffee or office supplies accounts.
- Grow existing customers by placing, presenting, and demonstrating our single source solution.
- Responsible for presenting Crystal Rock’s new marketing initiatives to our existing customers and future prospects.
- Perform team based activities with your RSP’s, Operations, Customer Care and Sales Administration to identify and solve customer related issues.
- Retain existing accounts by developing relationships with key influencers and Decision makers, to execute on Crystal Rock’s single source solution.
- Use your salesmanship to “Save” current business via phone and face to face scheduled appointments to maintain their relationship with Crystal Rock.
- Manage day to day relationship with our customers by implementing Crystal Rock team approach.
- Completion of daily activity reports using Crystal Rock’s CRM tools
Achieve a monthly target of new placements of coolers and brewers.
- Achieve a monthly target of new product & business requirements within targeted territories.
- Retain current Crystal Rock business through meetings, presentations and business reviews to further strengthen our relationship and brand recognition with our customers.
Sounds great, right? Now, you need to supply a few things of your own:
- Sales Experience
- High Energy Business People
- Self Motivated Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Dependable transportation to travel throughout territory
- Cell Phone
- Perform Sales Activities in Targeted Areas
- Computer Skills Required
- Professional Business Attire
- Overnight Travel required for Sales Training
- Experience with Google, Google Mail and Drive (Docs) Preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to hr @ crystalrock.com or visit crystalrock.com/careers.