As a Digital First Media Account Executive , you would be responsible for building new business relationships and selling multi-faceted advertising campaigns primarily built around the digital media landscape. We deliver a full menu of digital solutions that when partnered with a strategic, customized marketing solution will deliver unsurpassed results in the marketplace backed by solid analytics for the advertiser.
To be successful in this role, you must have a solid understanding of digital advertising trends that continue to evolve, which include display, mobile, email, social, SEM/SEO and media networks . This position demands proactive prospecting and closing skills, and an ability to work collaboratively with the media sales staff. Must have the ability to develop and execute a sales plan. Sales efforts will be focused on major retail businesses and media planning agencies. We are looking for strategic thinkers who have the ability to develop custom media solutions and can move forward quickly to drive results.
Office culture and environment is team oriented and collaborative. Individuals must be open-minded to the changing media landscape and have a positive, fun-loving personality.
This is an outside sales position, primarily focused in Metro Detroit. We provide formal training, laptop, iPad, phone and the tools required to be successful. This is a full time position, offering a highly competitive base salary plus performance based commission, medical/dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation.
- Cold calling & prospecting via face to face calls, phone, email, social media, etc.
- Strategic needs analysis, collaboration with team, provide media plans and recommendations to clients
- Campaign optimization to maximize results and top-notch customer management skills
- Continually develop new client relationships and grow existing ones
- Meet revenue and client goals from local/major retail accounts
- Prepare and deliver value based presentations to prospective clients
- Complete all paperwork, including detailed insertion instructions, which will require that candidates have a strong command of their product and be moderately skilled in digital techniques
- Work closely with sales support to during post sale and fulfillment process
About Digital First Media
Digital First Media is headquartered in New York City, and jointly manages MediaNews Group and Journal Register Company. Digital First Media reaches 61.5 million Americans each month through more than 800 multi-platform products across 18 states. In Michigan, Digital First Media publish es over 44 local and niche print products offering brand recognition in the markets we serve.
Digital First Media
- 2 years ago - save job