Key Accountabilities and Responsibilites:
- The primary purpose of this position is to develop and execute territory and account strategies, to drive revenue growth by growing market share of exisiting core businesses and identifying and securing new business opportunities. This position will focus on keeping a pipeline of opportunities to achieve sales and growth targets, as well as developing, maintaining, and deepening Greatbatch relationships in key accounts.
- Manages the entire sales process from prospect initiation to securing commitment with an assigned customer(s), identifying new opportunities and filling the new product pipeline.
- Owns customer relationship. Is ultimately accountable for everything that goes on with the customer. Clearly understands and articulates the Electrochem value proposition. Communicated the Electrochem total business offering by demonstrating alignment of Electrochem capabilities with customer needs. Develops and implements an account territory plan. Prospects and identifies new opportunities within account and territory while protecting core revenue base.
- Effectively sells the Electrochem story to ensure an intimate understanding of who we are, what we represent and what we can offer. Serves as an adovate of Electrochem by being able to clearly define Electrochem from a high level to the deltail of a specific product offering.
- Executes account and territory plan to schieve annual quota.
- Grow markets share within a territory and account base
- Identifies and develops relationships with critical decision makers in the propecting phase through regular face to face engagements, understand customer needs and continues follow up to ensure new quoting opportunities. Is committed to delievering exceptional customer satisfaction while driving territory and account growth objectives.
- Assesses and develops plans to penetrate the various functions within the customer organization and develops deep and broad relationships with key decision makers. Facilitates expansion of key relationships for critical functions between the customer and Greatbatch.
- Develops intimate knowledge of customer, its markets, and their business trends by creating and maintaining an account profile, developing an account strategy and detailing a tactical execution plan.
- Works closely with the Technical Sales Manager, Marketing, Sales Operations Manager and other critical functions to ensure ongoing execution of commercialization strategies.
- Takes ownership of all strategic quotes and contracts, serves as the key negotiator and utlizies the sales operations function to solicit and coordinate feedback internally.
- Understands industry and market trends as well as sales analytics related to customer and translates into targeted opportunities.
- Engages with customers at trade shows, conferences, and industry meetings.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 5-7 years of experience. Proven experience in selling components and subsystems to customers.
- Previous experience in successfully managing long, complex sales cycle and demonstrated ability to call on all levels of the customer from C-Level executives through engineering, manufacturing and procurement organizations. Experience with account and territory management skills and has consistently met or exceeded quota.
- Disciplined and self-directed, process focused approach to managing personal worklad and ability to work without day to day supervision
- Stron sales call planning / execution skills and sales opportunity development and management skills.
- Strong prospecting skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability and performance orientation.
- Competitive and aggressive, yet able to present the aggressiveness appropriately. Comfortable with conflict and confrontation.
- Demonstrated customer focus and orientation to creating value for the customer.
- Strong work ethic, high results oriented and high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Curious and constantly looking to improve professional and personal performance.
- Must be able to work with and lead teams.
- Organizationally nimble, able to navigate the customer and internal organizations.
- Strong Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, questioning / listening skills. and presentation skills.
- Project and chance management skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify, quantify and present value.
- Execellent problem solving skills and funnel / pipeline management skills.
- Willingness to travle at least 50% of time.
Greatbatch - 16 months ago
ElectroChem Incorporated was founded in 1986 with a strong reputation for successful problem solving in the field of fuel cells - a...