Evolve Vacation Rental Network is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is changing the landscape of the vacation rental industry and we ’re looking for a smart, passionate and entrepreneurial individual to join our team.
Evolve is an online booking agency for vacation rental properties. We provide owners and managers with the easiest, most effective way to generate rental income, while offering their guests the world°s best booking experience.
The Account Executives are responsible for new customer acquisition on the supply side of the business. You will be speaking with homeowners and property managers to understand their current rental strategy, identify areas of need, and sell the value of the Evolve marketing and booking service. The right candidate for this position is a highly motivated sales hunter eager to out-perform sales targets and play an integral role in the growth of this game-changing concept in the vacation rental industry.
- Sell the value of Evolve°s marketing and booking services to prospects in your assigned region
- Outbound calling to database prospects, cold-calling new account opportunities, and fielding leads from Evolve marketing and business development activities
- Oversee the on-boarding and activation of new accounts
- Work closely with Evolve Success Managers to develop growth strategies for accounts in your region
- Manage sales activities in customer relationship management software (CRM)
- 4+ years of quota-bearing sales experience
- Proven phone-based prospecting and selling success
- Face-to-face, B2B sales experience a plus
- Competitive over-acheiver with a winning attitude
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up (especially those with Salesforce.com experience)
- Proficiency in Office or Google Docs
- Basic sales training background
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Base plus uncapped commission
- The Basics - Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Equity - The company°s success is your success.
- A Voice - Our employees° opinions and ideas are valued, heard, and often implemented.
- Town Hall - Hosted by our co-founders, weekly Town Halls offer an opportunity to learn the business from the inside out, with candid company updates, industry-leading guest speakers, and direct communication.
- Fun - Less cheesy Office Space-esque Hawaiian Shirt Days and more actual fun ... you know, like the kind you normally have outside of work.
- Community - We think Denver is an amazing place to live and work, and we want to keep it that way.