**The Atlanta or Remote**
Serving as the primary contact for the client’s executive and/ or senior level managers, the AE is responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to create customer loyalty and increase revenues
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to Fiserv’s product/service strategies. Effectively and routinely delivers key Fiserv messagesenue and transaction growth, with a focus on profitability improvements aligned with Fiserv’s objectives
- Serves as the client advocate internally to direct resources and activities within the company organization.
- Effectively communicates the “voice of the customer” across various function areas
- Serves as an industry expert
- Responsible for client satisfaction, rev ine Strategy); including communicating relevant industry trends and best practices to clients that ultimately create demand for Fiserv’s products and services
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex relationships/issues/negotiations
Growing the Business:
- Creates E-Banking account plans that will set strategic direction, up-tier relationships within client accounts, and drive the business; collaborates and provides input on Enterprise plans where applicable
- Responsible for proactively conducting analysis of clients’ business metrics and research to optimize product activity that will drive value for our external customers.
- Conducts account reviews for internal executive management against account plan progress
- Requires effective forecasting and budgeting of key metrics for assigned customer accounts
- Responsible for identifying and capitalizing on expansion opportunities within existing accounts and up-selling products/services in collaboration with the sales team
- Drives and manages contract renewal process for client contracts and maximizes return for Fiserv
- High School Diploma required, Bachelors Degree is preferred
· Requires a minimum of 5 to 7 years of sales or account management experience in a business-to-business environment or equivalent experience; with 2-3 years of experience in the financial services industry preferred
· Typically interfaces with senior management or executives and requires minimal supervision and direction
· Must have proven track record in attaining/exceeding quota based metrics
· Strategic account planning experience
· Demonstrated effective communication skills that include internal communication of client opportunities, issues, escalations and external communication that includes key Fiserv messages
· Strong presentation skills
· Demonstrated leadership and management skills coupled with strong business acumen
Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 12 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...