Garfield Group, a leading Interactive, Branding, and Public Relations agency with a distinguished client roster, is seeking an Account Executive to join our award-winning team in Newtown, PA. As an agency, Garfield Group’s core focus is on technology, healthcare and life sciences brands. We offer our clients an integrated “no boundaries” approach to marketing communications – creating online and offline programs that drive measurable results. We offer excellent compensation and benefits along with the opportunity to progress by merit. We have an outstanding opportunity for an account team star, a high-energy, results-driven strategic thinker to implement and manage strategic marketing programs that support client objectives. Working closely with internal team, the right candidate will bring proven strengths in organization and project management.
Day-to-day management of the agency's activities on behalf of several high tech advertising clients. Responsibilities include participation in the planning and creative strategy development processes, scheduling and budgeting for creative projects, communication with client as to the direction and status of creative projects in development. Weekly reporting to Account Supervisor on professional time spent and status of projects.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; 2-3 years experience in the field of technology with at least 2 years of agency experience
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with print media presents creative deliverables to client, describing strategic rationale and providing recommendations
- Able to build strong relationships with clients through primary day-to-day contact; is highly responsive to client needs
- Experience and familiarity with the print advertising and collateral production process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Garfield Group - 17 months ago