Position is responsible for membership growth in a specified region or major geographical area. This position sells the Company’s services using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services.
Requirements: Must have license to sell through the Department of Insurance and Three plus years of healthcare sales experience or managed care equivalent.
1. Research customer needs and develop application of products and services in an effective manner by:
- determining market strategies and goals for each physician
- obtaining and coordinating data and information from staff and member groups
- researching and developing lists of potential customers
- doing market research to determine customer needs and providing information to other staff
2. Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner by:
- evaluating product and service marketability in terms of customers’ needs.
- following up on sales leads and developing leads
- maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry trends and developments that effect target markets
- maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
- Working with support staff to establish a communication path with the customer to ensure sales opportunities for products and services.
2. Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- developing sales and marketing proposals for customers
- making presentations to users
- maintaining up-to-date awareness of activities, industry trends and government regulations
- making regular sales calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- acting to close deals and finalize contracts
- meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
3. Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- researching, developing and maintaining long and short range sales action plans
- producing regular reports and final plans for Manager's approval
- maintaining an up-to-date awareness of strategic plans and procedures to coordinate market plans
- monitoring, analyzing, and communicating sales data to contribute to product/service planning
5. Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- communicating openly, honestly and constructively
- treating all employees and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- taking responsibility for and making every effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems
Get to work with Trust Temporary Services. The company, which does business as Helpmates Staffing Services, offers a variety of staffing...