Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the development of creative and media strategies, as appropriate.
- Conducts and analyzes research to augment experiential learning; synthesizes information to develop business analyses and creative strategies.
- Writes creative briefs and works with creative team in the evaluation of strategy and executions.
- Manages the production process to ensure work is delivered on time.
- As appropriate, provides guidance to the media group, reviews media plans for consistency with marketing objectives, and monitors the implementation of plans.
- Manages to budget.
- Interfaces with the client in order to have current work approved and to obtain new requests.
- Writes and conducts competitive presentations for clients as assigned.
- Effectively performs assigned duties and responsibilities; embodies HHNY attributes.
- Demonstrates understanding of projects/deliverables.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of client’s business and what drives it, including its objectives, how it measures success, competitors and category.
- Demonstrates the ability effectively communicate with clients and gain their trust.
- Documentation is neat, accurate and up-to-date.
- Deadlines are met.
- Keeps the agency’s best interests in mind while doing what is best for the client to help them achieve their goals.
- No major misunderstandings or trouble exists between agency and clients. As problems arise, they are productively and satisfactorily dealt with in accordance with company policy.
- Client and agency management express confidence in his/her service, initiative and follow-through.
- Approximately 1-2 years of successful performance as an assistant account executive.
- Undergraduate degree or commensurate experience.
- Displays creative/innovative thinking (“thinking on your feet”).
- Displays critical thinking/problem solving ability (e.g., not accepting something on face value; questioning and searching for better/different ways to do things).
- Possesses leadership qualities.
- Adapts well to change and demonstrates flexibility.
- Works collaboratively (“team player”) and builds relationships.
- Displays professionalism and “grace under pressure”.
- Has a sense of urgency and conveys a positive, “can-do” attitude.
Hill Holliday - 18 months ago