The Idaho Stampede, a Boise-based NBA D-League Franchise, has an immediate need for an experienced, results-driven Account Executive who is committed to achieving sales excellence. Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and selling all types of revenue packages to corporations and the general public. In addition, this role provides game-day support to ensure the program runs efficiently. The ideal candidate has a passion for sports and a strong desire for progression in the industry. This individual must be self-motivated to achieve sales goals, results-driven, and customer-focused with superior communication skills and unwavering work ethic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Game Day Responsibilities:
- Sells all types of revenue packages including season tickets, mini-packs, groups, suites, and corporate sponsorships to achieve targeted sales goals, continually striving to exceed expectations.
- Prospects and conducts cold calls to area companies and organizations to sell complete portfolio of products. Must be comfortable prospecting and cold calling by phone and in person.
- Provides superior customer service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects, and single game customers.
- Handles standard customer service issues.
- Manages sales efforts at public gatherings and events.
- Assists Vice President of Sales on all projects as requested.
- Fulfills game-day responsibilities and basic office duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Assists with on-court promotions, arena set-up and breakdown, entertainment acts, game presentation, giveaways, merchandising booth, and program sales among other things as needed.
- Assists Vice President of Sales and Service on game day projects as directed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum of one-year sales experience in professional sports; ticket sales experience is preferred.
- Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed, professional demeanor, and a passion for the sports industry.
- Effectual time-management and organizational skills. Ability to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments, and sales.
- Flexible and ready to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Ability to work in a changing and often stressful environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple ticket sales projects, and to produce positive results with every project.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Takes initiative, self-directed with strong self-confidence. ‘Can do Attitude’
- Works with integrity and ethical business practices.
- Not afraid to ask questions – seeks help and information when needed.
- Highly motivated to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and contact management software (i.e., ACT!).
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have ticket sales experience?
2. Are you willing to relocate at your own expense?
NBA - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard