Account Executive - Advisory
We are seeking a high-energy, driven Account Executive to represent IntraLinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading virtual data room provider. The Account Executive is responsible for selling virtual data room services for M&A purposes to all levels in the investment banking, private equity, legal, and advisory services communities. This is a fast paced team with a high volume of transactional business at established accounts where we hold a number one market share position. IntraLinks is utilized as a cloud content management tool in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions. Given the importance of penetrating the top-tier accounts, this individual may be assigned to work as part of a sales team or independently to sell to prospects and existing clients with the purpose of ensuring our platform is the preferred provider of data room services in all assigned accounts.
About the Team
The Advisory organization builds relationships and business in the high-growth SaaS space with investment bankers, attorneys, and private equity professionals involved in mergers and acquisitions. IntraLinks is a sales driven organization that provides the tools, training, and internal support for success.
- Identify and establish relationships with investment bankers and other advisory accounts to include attorneys and private equity professionals.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans to gain greater market share. Leverage existing business to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Engage new leads delivered from marketing programs which include industry events, corporate web site, outbound marketing and other resources.
- Orchestrate the sales process by managing meetings with clients, internal resources, and business partners.
- Deliver in-person, by phone and by WebEx the Intralinks value proposition directly to clients.
- Develop and cultivate business relationships at all levels including key decision makers, managers, and other stakeholders to ensure a long mutually successful relationship.
- Input data and record activities within Salesforce.com. Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast.
- Proactively prospect and qualify clients for new business opportunities and engage in direct outreach to that list.
- Managing the contract and approval process of new deals.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual performance targets in activity and quota achievement.
- Create references and satisfied customers.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required along with 2-5 years of related customer-facing sales experience.
- Must be a good communicator and skilled at developing relationships through sales outreach. Skilled at prioritizing and managing time effectively. Able to think and act creatively and tactically.
- A positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential along with the flexibility to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with many clients.
- Ability to work evenings to host client events.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies.
- General knowledge of mergers and acquisitions, corporate transactions, financial services.
- Ability to work with technical teams and internal departments to ensure customer success.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- 10 months ago - save job
IntraLinks offers its clients inside connections. The company provides hosted software used by businesses to create secure, collaborative...