We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Account Executive in Houston, TX. The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for new business development and client relationship management. The AE’s focus is on prospecting for and securing new client relationships for Livingston solutions, with a primary focus on promoting U.S. brokerage as a platform. They work to better understand their clients’ cross-border supply chain and sell additional Livingston solutions to improve it.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Skills
- Identifying potential client opportunities and creating and executing a contact management plan to introduce Livingston solutions.
- Executing a cold calling program to develop new client relationships.
- Working closely with the Client Service Manager and other departmental sales specialists to develop strategic account plans and client contact.
- Developing a solid understanding of new and existing key account business..
- Reviewing and analyzing client business trends i.e. revenue and transactions for all Livingston solutions.
- Identifying and developing business growth and profitability strategy for each key account within designated territory
- Ensuring targets are achieved.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter indicating the position title and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- Superb organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results .
- Outstanding problem solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CRM experience (specifically Saleforce.com) preferred.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Livingston International, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Livingston is committed to providing a safe and productive workplace. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a credit and/or motor vehicle history.