Generate sales and sales leads for maximum growth and profitability of the company.
Meet or exceed sales goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to company’s yearly revenue goals.
Maintain and report neat, accurate and accountable record keeping of client contacts, leads and sales opportunities.
Maintain focus on industry initiatives and news to drive continued learning, professional improvement, and awareness of the market research industry.
Master the Perficency process to improve sales technique and communicate Luth’s positioning in the market.
Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP) in a timely manner and in accordance with Luth Company policy.
Maintain accurate and timely forecasting of sales pipeline to ensure company and personal goals are met.
Attend and participate in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal process updates to the sales team and management.
Attend seminars and assist in speaking engagements and written articles as requested to enhance and drive sales for the company.
Increase knowledge of research standards, methodologies and updates on new technologies and solutions in the industry to educate and offer added value to prospects and clients.
Any special projects as requested by the Executive Management.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree or related job experience.
- Exceptional client interaction and sales ability.
- Highly motivated, confident, energetic, and positive attitude.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, along with listening ability.
- Exceptional work ethic, willing and eager to succeed – a driven self-starter.
- Advanced technical knowledge.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put Account Executive in the subject line.
- Knowledge of research methodologies and analysis.
- Experience with online market research communities.
- Knowledge of Goldmine or other CRM Systems.
- Broad knowledge of market research software and online tools.
Luth Research is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and to making employment decisions based on merit and value. We will comply with all Federal, State and Local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Luth Research, LLC - 23 months ago