The Drive Team Account Executive owns the conversion of a qualified driver applicant into an active Lyft driver. Youâ€™re hungry for success and want to help Lyft succeed across the U.S. and internationally. Beating big, audacious goals excites youâ€”the more aggressive the goals, the better. Youâ€™ve got a great sense of humor and know how to make the workplace fun. You embody the Lyft company culture by being passionate, creative, positive, driven and collaborative.
- Pitch the Lyft community and get applicants excited about our mission
- Help guide drivers through the on-boarding process - via phone, email and carrier pigeon
- Uphold the Lyft brand â€” you are the first and last point of contact with all drivers
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, account management, marketing or customer service a plus
- Bonus points for: deep knowledge of several major cities in the U.S. including sports teams, politics, and weather; impressions of famous actors; Olympic gold medals ;)
- High energy and an outgoing, social personalityâ€”you love talking to people and being on the phone
- Impeccable customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Proficient with a Mac/PC
- Experience in a sales tool such as Salesforce is a plus
Lyft - 7 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...