As an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to work on a globally recognized brand, managing the day-to-day execution of projects with internal and external partners. This role provides the challenge to grow your leadership, client management, and project management skills while helping our client grow their presence with integrated communication activities (focus on direct mail and digital).
Qualifications and Skills
- Partnering and managing Account Specialists with internal and external day to day tasks/deliverables
- Update and issue status reports, detailing the status, timing, and next steps of all active projects with the clients and internal teams
- Insure all the client comments are recapped and that revisions include input so you can discuss the next steps in the campaign with the creative and production teams; communicating clients feedback in conference reports
- Monitor competitive activity and collect competitive samples
- Manage QC on all phases of projects from conception, development, and execution; work with creative and production teams to align all work with strategy and adhere to brand guidelines and templates
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Advertising; or relevant business experience preferred
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Strong problem solving skills
Detail oriented with a can do attitude
Ability to juggle multiple assignments/projects
One year as an AAE in a high paced mid to large agency
McCann Relationship Marketing, doing business as MRM Worldwide, is a bit like a matchmaker, building relationships between its clients and...