The Account Executive is responsible for executing approved strategic direction on a day to day basis and providing overall support to the team in creating outstanding work for our clients. This is an entry level position.
of meeting notes
- Writes contact reports
- Traffics work around the agency as necessary
- Owns the status report - obtains team input, authors the report and prepares/prints for meetings
- Owns schedule development - obtains team input and creates
- Opens job numbers
- Owns internal meetings - sets up meetings, organizes required logistics, and owns development
- Manages simple projects under manager’s supervision
- Supports team as directed by the Account Supervisor
- Understands and follows agency processes
- Engages with the client as directed by the Account Supervisor
- Sends out contact reports to all meeting attendees
- Coordinates purchase order creation with TPM and/or production manager
- Monitors his/her estimates for overages and alerts manager when overages are approaching
- Creates estimates in Adware per TPM/manager direction
- Creates write off forms for the team
Education and Experience Requirements
- Facilitates competitive reporting per manager direction
MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- one to two years related experience required
- Knowledge of business etiquette, with the ability to interact appropriately in business environment
This is not an open position but are accepting resumes for when this position does come available.
McCann Relationship Marketing, doing business as MRM Worldwide, is a bit like a matchmaker, building relationships between its clients and...