has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. It transforms virtualization from an efficiency tactic to a whole new compute paradigm.
- Pipeline Generation- acquire new customer database from calling into high levels within prospect organizations, networking and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns, conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Able to apply technology knowledge in business development efforts
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Develop Scope of Work – works with the customer and engineering team to define and document the project scope
- Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to insure accurate product and services forecasting
- Advanced selling skills with a demonstrated track record of selling into complex organizations with multiple layers of decision makers. 10+ years selling experience with telecom and other technology products and solutions such as Cisco, EMC (Storage), VMware, NetApp, Oracle and managed services.
- Market knowledge (i.e. industry knowledge relevant to geographic area) and technical knowledge are necessary, and if assigned to vertical markets, knowledge of public sector is required.
- Must possess business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism; and ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness
- Work constructively across cultural boundaries in a globally distributed organization
What We Offer
- Work in the Silicon Valley with established leaders in their industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Mirantis Inc. - 17 months ago