has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. It transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
- Pipeline Generation- acquire new customer database from calling into high levels within prospect organizations, networking and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns, conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Able to apply technology knowledge in business development efforts
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Develop Scope of Work – works with the customer and engineering team to define and document the project scope
- Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to insure accurate product and services forecasting
- Advanced selling skills with a demonstrated track record of selling into complex organizations with multiple layers of decision makers. 3-5 years selling experience with telecom and other technology products and solutions. Preferably Cisco, EMC (Storage), VMware, NetApp, Microsoft and managed services.
- Market knowledge (i.e. industry knowledge relevant to geographic area) and technical knowledge are necessary, and if assigned to vertical markets, a knowledge of public sector is required.
- Must possess business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism; and ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness
- Work constructively across cultural boundaries in a globally distributed organization
What We Offer
- Work in the Bay Area with established leaders in their industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- Or link to your resume:
- (Optional) Upload a cover letter or other document:
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Country: * Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- City *
- State / Province / Region
- Phone *
- Email * Enter Email Confirm Email
Mirantis is a privately held Silicon Valley company dedicated to providing mature offshore development solutions for technology suppliers,...