Momentum Worldwide (www.momentumww.com ) is in the business of co-creating. We co-create with brands and people — instead of for people — to entertain, to connect, to inform, and to provide experiences that are worth sharing. We partner the world’s best brands with the brightest talents on events, sponsorships, promotions, strategy, advertising, shopper marketing, music, entertainment, social media, content, design and beyond. Our approach to marketing values authentic stories and engagements above all else. Part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), we operate in more than 50 countries for partners including American Express, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Microsoft, William Grant & Sons, Subway and many more.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive on UPS:
General description and duties:
3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Responsible for project execution according to agency standards within established budgets and timeframes
- Provides day-to-day client contact as directed by manager
- Assists in planning around college sports associations
- Manages the creative approval process with partner properties and client
- Understands tight deadlines and works to meet any/all needs
- Ability to adequately track and document creative approvals in an organized manner
- Assists with partner property needs as assigned
- Develops thorough understanding of clients business
- Utilizes agency tools as necessary for day to day project needs, i.e., status reports, conference reports, creative briefs, etc.
- Solicits and provides all relevant job information to team members in a timely manner
- Builds full knowledge of agency’s offerings, mission and vision
- Successfully participates in the oversight of project financials in accordance with agency policy and procedure
- Establishes effective relationships across agency multi-disciplinary teams
- Utilizes agency resources appropriately and efficiently
- Mentors more junior team members
- Willingness to support hospitality/event activation team which could require travel including on some weekends and holidays
1+ years of relevant college sports experience (either within an athletic department or sponsorship marketing field)
Solid communication skills – written and verbal
Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business
Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
Demonstrated history of establishing effective working relationships across a diverse team
Demonstrates solid understanding of agency processes, department functions and workflow
Demonstrates understanding of branding and brand value
Demonstrates knowledge of financials; billing reports, invoicing, financial maintenance on projects/clients and are able to generate estimates.
Knowledge of licensing/rights space
Momentum Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual preference, national origin, religion, marital status, type of military discharge, or other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws.
Momentum Worldwide - 12 months ago
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...