Offerpop is looking smart, hungry and successful quota carrying sales people. Strategic solution selling is the name of the game for us, we are leaders in the hot new social media marketing industry.
To be successful in sales at Offerpop - you must be just as good of a listener and product educator as you are you are a sales person. If you are patient and professional, you will be able to take advantage of the opportunity to work at a cool NYC start up that is innovating furiously, and offer up an impact full, ROI driven solution. It's a great time to be selling at Offerpop - especially if you love providing real value and building great relationships.
A typical Offerpop work day
- Approach your sales efforts as if you were running your own business.
- Prospect, develop opportunities, demonstrate the product, and close sales.
- Lead a consultative sell to help marketers use Offerpop tools to drive their social acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
- Manage existing client relationship sand contract renewals.
- Target at least 5 hours per day on the phone with customers and prospects.
- Consistent, diligent follow-up with customers throughout the sales process and client relationship.
- Build a deep understanding of the product, the market, and the competition.
- Work with customers to understand their needs, establish your credibility as a trusted advisor, and help them achieve their goals with Offerpop.
- Manage customer opportunities and quota/revenue responsibilities from end-to-end in a defined territory.
- Self-starter, with incredible drive and work ethic.
- Friendly and engaging, relationships come naturally.
- Great professional writing skills and articulate.
- Smart, with ability to ask probing questions, learn quickly, and solve problems.
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up/entrepreneurial environment
- Organized and focused; you can identify and develop accounts from scratch, manage a pipeline, and consistently close business on your own.
- Consultative, solution selling style with a focus on relationship building
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works.
- You're a person of the highest integrity.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- B.S. or B.A. degree strongly desired
- Base salary + uncapped commissions.
- Stock options package.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Most positions offer a stock options package, which solidifies our commitment to building a great company together.
- Working at Offerpop, you can expect a solid benefits package complete with Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan & commuter benefits.
- Every Friday we get together to take in a presentation from a fellow coworker, and celebrate another busy week together.
- Our ping pong table is pretty new, but it's already taking a beating. As kind as we are, we're also a competitive bunch!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.