Job Description for
On Assignment, Inc. Healthcare Division
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Healthcare Division
Reports To: Vice President of Region
FLSA Status: Exempt
On Assignment Healthcare Staffing is a comprehensive provider of nursing, allied, clinical lab and administrative/clerical professional employees. The position of Staffing Consultant – Client Development is responsible for generating business for On Assignment’s Healthcare Division through marketing, developing new and existing clients, and increasing job orders in hospitals, clinics, long-term care facilities, physician office’s, alternate site facilities, managed care organizations, health insurance companies and other health care delivery systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Identify and develop potential clients by making sales calls, prospecting, studying regional classified advertising and job boards, consulting with business associates, and executing a Territory Management plan.
- Contact healthcare employers to explain features, cost and advantages of On Assignment’s healthcare services (clinical lab, diagnostic imaging and health financial).
- Utilize contact management software to identify opportunities and manage contacts in a specified territory, and update contact management system information.
- Increase job orders by identifying immediate staffing needs and working cooperatively with fulfillment to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- Communicate in a timely manner to market team members about all immediate staffing needs.
- Supply clients and prospects with On Assignment sales materials customized to their current and potential needs.
- Follow-up regularly with decision makers to build relationships and generate new business within a specified territory.
· Prior sales experience; healthcare or staffing sales preferred.
· Proficiency with MS Office, RecruitMax experience preferred.
- Experience in account and/or territory management.
- Must be an energetic, detail-oriented, organized, highly motivated and self-directed individual with ability to prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting and negotiating skills; including ability to cold call and make in-person sales calls and presentations.
- Familiarity with healthcare delivery systems (hospitals, clinics, physician office’s, managed care organizations, health insurance companies, etc.).
- Knowledge of strategic selling concepts and consultative sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
On Assignment - 2 years ago
On Assignment, Inc. (NYSE: ASGN), is a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals in the growing technology, healthcare,...