Responsible for expanding and servicing assigned end user account bases, marketing new products and gaining design win opportunities, while balancing the interests of the customer and the organization. Establishes long-term business relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Researches and investigates new opportunities and sales leads in an effort to expand account base, sales and design wins
- Makes daily contacts and weekly sales calls with assigned key accounts
- Keeps abreast of changes/updates in product lines and trends within the market place through training and other sources
- Consults with Solution Architects for technical support as required
- Assists inside sales personnel with quotes and expediting orders
- Follows- up with sales orders and assists with resolving discrepancies
- Achieves and maintains assigned annual quota
- Other duties as assigned
OnX is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with all federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, age, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent required
- Excellent sales management and leadership skills
- Five years management experience with track record of success in like industry
- Proven ability to establish professional business relationships
- Required to travel domestically nationwide approximately 75% of the time
- Establishes and upholds a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to change strategies to match the needs of the situation
- Ability to analyze the impact of decisions before executing them
- Ability to exercise discretion with exception to policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with a variety of personnel at all organizational levels
- Ability to meet prioritized set objectives and goals
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
OnX Incorporated is a leading service provider of IT Infrastructure, Internet Professional Services and Managed Hosting Services. The...