Prefer local candidates as travel assistance is not provided by Pep.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions .
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with a 2.8+ GPA from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 2-3 years of applicable business or promotion management experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Description :
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage all aspects of marketing promotions for your assigned brand.
- Communicate / update timeline expectations to appropriate client, supplier and internal personnel.
- Communicate production/promotion specifications to suppliers.
- Coordinate receipt and signing of all purchase orders for assigned programs.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Assist in confirming project cost estimates and communicating with appropriate personnel.
- Communicate recommendations that allow our customers to reduce costs and/or reduce cycle time.
- Collaborate with necessary parties to assure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless.
- Coordinate invoice receipt and approval with Billing / Invoicing Coordinator.
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
- This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
Promotion Execution Partners - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Promotion Execution Partners (PEP) is strategically positioned to be a leader in the promotion execution industry. By bringing hardworking...