The Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining the existing relationship for a set of defined clients. He or she will also be responsible for developing and growing these same accounts. This will be done by gaining a thorough understanding of our product and how each feature can benefit our clients.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients and account team members.
- Experience in developing and managing interactive marketing campaigns, with specific concentration in email advertising.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of key marketing principles
- Understanding of marketing strategy to provide insight to strategies.
- Fluency in the MS Office Suite, with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and applying secondary research.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Three or more years experience in interactive marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Interactive agency or consulting experience in a client-facing role preferred.
We help brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content...