Ryan Specialty Group, LLC (RSG) is a global organization
comprised of wholesale insurance brokerage, Managing
General Underwriters, and syndicates at Lloyd's of
London. RT Specialty, one of our premiere business
segments, seeks an Account Executive to join our
fast-paced office located in Greenwood Village, CO. The
ideal candidate will possess a 4-year degree with 1-3
years of administrative support experience within the
insurance industry, wholesale environment preferred.
Solid customer service experience required.
- Process loss run requests.
- Review policy checks for accuracy.
- Process Endorsements and monthly reports.
- Perform follow ups for various information from
- Follow up for payments and various items.
- Organize/setup client folders.
- Perform basic office duties: filing/copying/printing
- Check all documents received thoroughly for
Education / Experience / Skills:
insurance industry is key !
- Four year degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service experience within
- 1-3 years of office experience in an administrative
administration, office software and office machines
- Additional training or coursework in office
levels as well as internal and external clients.
- Must be able to understand and follow directions.
- Must be able to interact well with all employee
image of the office and organization.
- Must be able to convey a positive and professional
Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Excel and
- Basic knowledge and skill level required in use of
- Must be able to work well independently and in a
workflow as business needs change.
- Must be able to set and re-establish priorities in
assignments, seeing each to resolution.
- Must be organized and able to multi-task given
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates a commitment to outstanding client
Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Division/Department : R-T Specialty, LLC
% of Travel Required : None