Hearst Media Services -- San Jose/South Bay
The Hearst Media Services Division is seeking Digital Media Account Executives to join its dynamic and expanding sales force.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced media sales professional able to generate revenues from local and regional advertisers. They will be accountable for selling market-leading advertising solutions including, but not limited to, display advertising online, SEO, SEM, and mobile optimization.
- Prospect and penetrate small to medium size regional businesses.
- Clearly convey features & benefits of product solutions
- Create persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel detailing market trends, case studies and featured ad products and solutions.
- Achieve internal revenue & customer objectives
Position offers competitive base salary plus a generous commission plans, medical benefits, mileage reimbursement.
- 1+ years direct sales experience
- Consultative sales professional that can produce in a dynamic, highly visible environment
- Solid web knowledge in organic search, search engine marketing and social media
- Results oriented, accountable, strong work ethic, team player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience setting appointments on the phone & presenting in person.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Must have a clean driving record and have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
To apply click on the link below:
OR send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The San Francisco Chronicle is the largest newspaper in Northern California and the second largest on the West Coast, with a daily...