This position is responsible for developing and fostering long-term client relationships while maximizing profitability, growth, and account penetration.
- Foster client relationship by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintain thorough understanding of all company products and how each client could leverage STC suite of products
- Create sales strategies to match public health trends
- Identify and secure new business opportunities with current and new clients
- Coordinate with project manager to complete scope, deliverables, budgets, and timing of new projects and deliverables to meet client expectations
- Meet or exceed annual business development objectives
- Coordinate with internal departments on new and existing sales projections
- Travel to assigned client facilities to coordinate presentations, conduct demonstrations, and on-going training
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree or college diploma in business or a related field
- 5 years work experience in sales and/or account management
- Demonstrated ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Ability to create and foster positive relationships with clients and internal teams
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Must have exceptional customer relations skills and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Scientific Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TO APPLY: PLEASE GO TO www.Scientific-Technologies-Jobs.com
Scientific Technologies Incorporated designs, manufactures and distributes electrical and electronic industrial controls, such as machine...