We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Responsible for projecting and achieving sales targets in units and revenue within assigned territories. Will evaluate the market continuously; report market conditions; and, evaluate and recommend appropriate strategies for the territory.
1. Achieve sales targets in units and revenue as well as price targets.
2. Evaluate market situation in assigned territory on a continuous basis, and report market data and trends on a regular basis to management.
3. Propose sales targets and strategies to management on a regular basis and present written reports and recommendations. Develop and propose promotional programs (i.e., symposia, seminars) aimed at achieving district sales objectives.
4. Utilize company staff and other resources to maximize business opportunities, while maintaining territory spending within approved limits.
5. Project and maintain company image and presence within assigned territory with regular and frequent customer visits, presence at trade shows, surgeon plant visits, etc.
6. Propose and maintain consignment inventories consistent with company policies.
7. Assist company staff with clinical trial activities as necessary to achieve rapid approval of new products.
8. Provide timely monthly sales reports, expense reports, account profiles, and other company reports as required.
9. Responsible for ultimate collection of receivables on all sales in territory.
10. Update the sales database on a continuous basis to maintain the reliability and validity of the data.
11. Compile required reports and give customer presentations.
12. Assist management in other assignments as required.
13. Manage territory expense budget.
Cardiovascular surgeons, cardiologists, surgical nurses, hospital administrators, company employees at all levels.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent with specialized training in Sales
Minimum three years successful selling experience of cardiovascular or related medical devices.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Good interpersonal skills.
2. Proven ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
3. Professional conduct as it relates to proper business attire, communication, and servicing of customers.
4. Ability to articulate and develop professional relationships with hospital staff.
5. Good written and oral communication skills.
6. Personal computer skills and proficient in utilizing company software.
7. Utilize the laptop computer.
8. Proficient with spreadsheet, graphics, word processing and other company software.
9. Ability to travel whenever necessary.
Sorin Group USA - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard