Primary responsibility is to enhance and expand marketer customer relationships and sell multiple products that meet the customers needs. Will be expected to maintain comprehensive understanding of competitive media and understand how the utilization of other media sources fit with customers strategic business objectives. Maintains a high level of expertise in marketing communications and focuses efforts on identifying target initiatives for each account. Develops thorough understanding of customers business by researching and maintaining current knowledge on all customers industries.
Requires a college degree or equivalent sales experience. Must have a minimum of two years plus consultative sales experience, specifically handling larger and more complex accounts. Must have demonstrated ability to prospect qualified leads. Ability to sell a wide range of products. Must have knowledge of sales process, the ability to establish product value and close a sale in a timely manner. Understands strengths and weaknesses of competitive media. Must have demonstrated territory management experience. Must have strong negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills and be proficient with basic PC programs. Must be driven, proactive and have a strong desire to achieve results and be successful. Must have proof of valid drivers license, auto insurance and have reliable transportation.
Job Posting Date: January 28, 2013
Requisition #: STR2013005
The online application tool we use, SmartRecruiters, is optimized to work with Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers may not give you full functionality.
- You can upload your cover letter, resume and clips using our online tool, which accepts a number of file formats (PDF, JPEG, FIG, DOC, DOCX, TXT and BMP).
- Our system will let you upload up to six files in addition to your cover letter and resume.
- If you have more than six files to submit beyond your resume and cover letter, you should combine some of them.
- None of your files can be larger than 2 MB.
- You can complete your online application in stages by selecting the link marked Continue later at the bottom of each page. That will prompt the system to email you a case-sensitive username and password that you can use to sign in and finish at a later time.
- We wont see your application until you click submit. Once you take that step, you wont be able to alter your application or attach additional documents to it.
Star Tribune - 19 months ago